Last week, I was playing with Henry and Elgin in Elgin's room where the green glider resides. Elgin was playing with the "race car repair truck," a ride on toy that was given to Henry and never made its way to the outgrown toy area in the attic since H never really stopped playing with it. Elgin was riding it, pushing it mostly backwards, and expertly mounting and dismounting. I was proud of his skills and was recording when my phone's memory reached capacity right when Elgin found himself stuck between the guest bed and the chair. I watched him dismount and push the toy to the chair and start climbing and standing atop the seat but turned to talk to Henry who was asking for my attention. It took about 45 seconds. I turned my attention back to Elgin, and he was sitting IN the green chair, smugly rocking back and forth.
He's brilliant!

No comments:
Post a Comment