Our Elgin is one! It's almost 10:30 PM, and I haven't cried yet today. I think I got most of the tears out already, and I'm feeling celebratory about a year well-lived. We started out with Henry's present to Elgin, a Batmobile.
Henry was far more interested in giving the gift than Elgin was in receiving the gift.
Until...
Too slow with the camera! This pic is right after he put the bag over his head just like H did on his first birthday... what will we do with two entertainers in the house?
Getting the hang of gifts...
Special snacks!
Sweet boy:
Yea for being one!
Later, after school, a birthday dinner of special favorites: Grapes, Turkey (of course!), and Broccoli
Birthday allergen free brownie:
Birthday brownie face:
The rest of his presents
Happy Birthday, Elgin! It's nice being the mother of the cutest, sweetest, funniest boy born on August 24.
No comments:
Post a Comment