Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random 6AM Thoughts

I fell asleep very late last night, hence the late wake-up time.  It's usually 3 or 4 in the morning.  My mind races.
  • My horribly misaligned hips make me feel guilty for being confused by other women's desire to evict.
  • Visits are awesome.  I'll never hesitate to visit someone I care about again.  
  • Email is good, too.  Not as good, but it's a definite uplifter.
  • Thank you, God, for gchat.
  • I am going to have a hard time adjusting to full on responsibility again.
  • I'll be the primary caregiver!
  • Henry looks so old sleeping in his bed.  Peaceful, cute, and grown.
  • Wonder if cleaning up Penny's yard poop will help get things moving.  Do I want that visual to be the first image in our birth story?
  • Penny needs more exercise and to bark a lot less.
  • I love Cory.
  • I don't really know Henry's new school teachers very well.
  • A praline would be nice, Sarah M.
  • It's good to have book hoarding friends
  • Stretch marks hurt.  Stupid skin wounds!
  • I'm glad I won't have class and research papers this time around.
  • Hope everyone lets me keep my jobs.
  • Should I get my PhD?  
  • Will Cocks look like Henry?
  • Definitely need to start working towards my LPC.
  • Complacency sucks.  
  • Henry and Cory need to get to the pool today.
  • I really want to enjoy the remodeled Sea n Isle.
  • Our first family vacation there was awesome.  Awesome.  It relaxes me to remember it.  I'll use it for early labor pain management.  Freakin' genius! 
  • I had a very good childhood.  Cory did, too.
  • It's amazing how good childhoods are typically attracted to good childhoods, and otherwise.
  • I don't remember having painful Braxton Hicks with Henry.  Of course I would with Cocks.
  • I hope that nursing goes well again this time.
  • Must remind Cory to monitor my behavior.  It's going to be a huge adjustment this time around.  Expectations, anxiety, depression, pain...
  • Cory might not be able to monitor.  Should we get a mood board?
  • Mood board would eventually piss me off somehow.
  • I still hate shopping--even for baby stuff.  
  • Henry was so fun last night.
  • I'm having a hard time imagining being a mom of two.
  • I cannot remember how to swaddle or do the football hold.
  • I cannot remember a lot of stuff.  I don't remember what I need to remember.
  • I hope that Henry's alarm isn't set for this morning.
  • I hope that H doesn't ignore me when Cocks gets here.
  • Can't believe how much I text now
  • Heartbuuuuuurn.  Praline would probably make it worse.
  • This pregnancy is so. so. different.
  • I love my house.  It's way too small, but my nesting lives strong here.
  • I'll get tired of this house again very soon.
  • This list is too long.
  • I'll just read.  Book due back anyway.  
  • Overhead too bright.  Wish this lamp was plugged in or that I could reach the outlet.
  • Really hope my arms and legs regain some shape
  • Heartburn is one of the levels of hell.
  • I read the Twilight series.  Hehe.
  • I need to apologize to Cory when he wakes.  Pregnancy hormones and harsh words over non-controllables--not a good combo.
  • Wonder if Cory will make us some pancakes.
  • Shoot, I could make the pancakes now!  
  • Milk drunk babies are funny.  I can't wait!
  • Cory probably wants to be the one to make pancakes.
  • Hate shopping except for on etsy--especially early morning.  Addiction!
  • Crap.  Just found something I was looking for but gave up on and settled for something different. I hate shopping.
  • I walk like Jed Clampett

3 comments:

~Sam said...

This was hilarious Ginny....and you're going to be an amazing mom to two beautiful little boys- take that off your worry list!!!

Unknown said...

gtalk is awsome, you have been texting a lot more, you will be an awsome mom of two, you definately still have your job, and we all miss you greatly

sherijh said...

Ginny, I keep saying... you should just write a book :)
When I was pregnant, I don't remember thinking as much as you do!