I made the trip to see Dr. Keith all by myself today. It speaks volumes that I went alone with no trepidation for I had little doubt that all would still be well. My fundal height remains about the same, and Cocks's heartbeat, although difficult to pinpoint this time due to his morning exercise routine, sounded strong and regular. It's hard to believe that in one more week, we will be full term!
Kayce asked me to predict the delivery date today. I am hesitant to name a date for many reasons, but I still hold firm to pre-40 weeks. Delivery will be smooth and the weather will be temperate. Please let me be correct! Not only am I far larger than ever in my life, I am also very anxious to meet our littlest Hughes--to see him and to hold him.
Any D-Day guesses from my readers?
1 comment:
I am going with August 28!
So glad everything is going well:)
Post a Comment