When Henry is at school and I am at home, I can watch all of my DVR'd shows: The Real Housewives of Orange County, The Real Housewives of New York, Bethany Ever After... the list of high quality television goes on and on. Thank you, Bravo. You are the very best at producing shows that showcase self-destructive behavior that makes me appreciate my simple life--even the bed rest part.
And for the three channels that syndicate Buffy the Vampire Slayer in marathon fashion: Thank you, too. I will never get tired of them. Well, except for season four. Boring ending!
Law and Order, all types, it's getting to the point where I am seeing episodes I already watched at some point. Weird. Thank you, though, for this gem from yesterday:
Witness: What? Wait. You think I killed her? No way! I don't even kill bugs!
Detective: Being nice to bugs doesn't mean you're not a murderer.
So true, Law and Order. So true.
No comments:
Post a Comment