Monday, August 16, 2010

Looping Day

It hit me just last week that Henry and his class are looping into preschool this year... not just into another classroom but into a higher ratio and with that title--PRESCHOOL!

Of course, we were ready.  Henry, recovering from a recent bout of Roseola and struggling with the consequential sinus infection, slept from 4:00 PM on Sunday to 8:00 AM this morning.  We visited Dr. Song at 11:20 for the no-brainer sinus infection diagnosis and meds before finally heading to the yW.  He placated me with a few photos outside. 
Henry's mood was amazing after sixteen hours of rest --joke slinging and dancing abounded, which made my heart a bit lighter when I left him at nap time.  I wasn't surprised that he didn't want to leave when I got there, and I was prepared with my camera.

New toys!
Familiar reading couch... ha!
More space... ha!
Same friends...
Henry just had to go with his class to the gym, too, and I figured, "Why not?"  He already missed half the day, anyway.
We're thankful that we have Henry somewhere that values connections and bonding and that Henry still has Mrs. Hannah for his main teacher.  But, still, preschool?  I think I'm going to think of it as pre-preschool.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It goes by fast Ginny! But you already know this =).