Ahhhh...
Yes, Cory and I had to escape to Mexico for a few days to catch some rays, rest, and relaxation. I decided not to take my good camera and opted, instead, for my practical and sufficient little Cyber-shot. Only one problem--I cannot find the cord that I need to use for uploading. No problem, though... most of you probably don't want to see photos of me in a bathing suit--especially since I gained an additional five pounds in just under five days.
Sadly, though, you will have to only imagine an adorable Henry helping me roll my luggage to the gate and then opening his surprise from Daddy and Mama just before we made our way through GSP's dense (ha!) security line.
Thank you, Nana, for keeping Henry safe and entertained while we whiled away our time sipping cocktails by the pool and dipping our toes in the turquoise water in Playa del Secreto. Thank you, Grandjane, for providing Nana a break from the demands of our picky and messy (hehe) child. Rest was achieved! But there is no place like home.
No comments:
Post a Comment