I'm thinking, Jackie, that you might have to go on ahead to your Rubbermaid grave before Halloween. Daddy's going to have to do it, though. You're too nasty for me to touch. Wait. I mean that it's going to be too hard to part with you.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Conflicted
Jackie... what do we do with you? Sure, you're one of the grossest things I ever saw. But your ickiness rivals that of our neighbor's purchased decorations, making you slightly appropriate.
You probably are also carrying some sort of bacteria or virus against which Henry should be vaccinated. But, then, you don't really look like it's going to be easy to dispose of you. It might get messy.
I'm thinking, Jackie, that you might have to go on ahead to your Rubbermaid grave before Halloween. Daddy's going to have to do it, though. You're too nasty for me to touch. Wait. I mean that it's going to be too hard to part with you.
I'm thinking, Jackie, that you might have to go on ahead to your Rubbermaid grave before Halloween. Daddy's going to have to do it, though. You're too nasty for me to touch. Wait. I mean that it's going to be too hard to part with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh. This. Deserves. A. Comment.
Post a Comment