Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our crawler

We are very pleased (and a little nervous) to announce that Henry started crawling on the evening of Thursday, September 25th.  The video camera was, of course, dead, but I managed to capture some crawling footage on our digital camera the next day.  It was actually my first time to see him crawl forwards instead of scoot, roll, and push.  Daddy got to witness the very first spurt of crawling.

We already began some child proofing efforts, but it's clear that we need to do more.  Henry seems to want to especially crawl right towards the brick hearth, so we will be shopping for padding very soon!


This little video is actually from his third day of crawling as Penny managed to stay out of this one.  Note that it is cut short since I had to quickly grab him right after he started really crawling so that I could intercept his hearth beeline! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe what a big boy Henry is! He is absolutley adorable.