
Henry waved at Mama, Daddy, and himself today! I suspected that he was doing some subtle practice waving into his car seat mirror on the way to MMO this morning. When I asked Henry if he was waving, he just put his hand down and gave me a sly smile. Now I know that he was practicing, and he did, indeed, make it perfect! Henry was later playing at the leap pad station while I was in class this evening, and I waved at him like we do from time-to-time. This time, he lifted his right arm, opened his fist, and started slowly turning his hand in a sort of parade wave. The style then changed to a more traditional up and down motion with a big Henry smile included. Daddy came home soon after, and Henry greeted him with a welcome home wave! We are so thrilled with this fun new interaction and especially love when he turns his hand towards himself to wave and study the motion. He is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment