Tuesday, May 24, 2011

After Dinner

Cory has been responsible for picture taking lately, but I wanted to get a few of my cute guys watering the garden after dinner.  I think Henry was shocked when I walked around the corner.

I love H's face here.  It's not a bad shot of Cory, either.
What started out as one flower...
... turned into a few more, all gathered from the neighbor's yard.
It was nice to watch my ketchup-faced boy run around outside.  I don't get to see enough of it lately.
And, if you are thinking that Henry's outfit is just stunningly cute, well, give props to Elizabeth.  She agreed to brave the mall for me to pick up a couple of knock around outfits for Henry to wear to school.  There are some perks to being on bed rest, for sure.  And, it's just one example of the love and support we receive every day from friends and family.  Our village is vast!

1 comment:

kayce said...

My favorite part is that he's wearing two different shoes :)