I call this one "Little Booger."
We worked hard to raise snowmen from the three inches of white stuff.
Chocolate chip sustenance to refuel.
Henry had some extra time to spend with some new puzzles. He's so proud of himself, and I can never get a normal picture of him anymore.
Totally fine, though.
The snow is also giving Cory a chance to rest and try to recover from a terrible, awful cold that he cannot seem to shake. I am hoping that both the roads and Cory's nasal passages will be clear for tomorrow's make-up day of family gathering.
Meanwhile, Merry Christmas from Henry, Penny, Mama, and Daddy!
And on another important note, our thoughts and prayers are with Stacy's family who lost their sweet grandmother Janie on Christmas day. Stacy, if I am blessed with a granddaughter in the future, I pray that she's as caring and awesome as you.
No comments:
Post a Comment