Last Friday marked Henry's second field trip. It would have been his second trip to Nivens Apple Farm had they not cancelled on Henry's class last year, forcing them to relocate to Callaham's orchard. Daddy went last year, but his schedule wouldn't permit for him to go this time. I got to go along this year, and I had a great morning with my boy.
We arrived by bus.
And we were greeted by a ruler wielding pumpkin.
And after the hayride (the most anticipated part of the trip)...
We embarked on the corn maze.
The direction wasn't always clear, and there wasn't always a consensus:
But we made it out in time to jump on some inner tubes.
Then we took in the farm animals and picked out (but didn't pick from the vine) our pumpkin.
Wesley and Henry played checkers like old men... so cute!
The hayride, corn maze, inner tubes, farm animals, pumpkins, and other miscellaneous attractions were pretty great, but here is what I think was the most fun part for Henry... this rail that led into the store.
I love this boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment