Do I verbalize it? What if it's too early to know for sure? Will I jinx it? Oh, well. Here goes...
Henry willingly went to sleep without his bi tonight!
Thank you, Anna, for sharing your big kid bed with Henry over the weekend. No, she didn't manage to actually stay in it with him, but I think that the sheer anticipation of bunking in the same room with his cousins, along with total exhaustion, led to a pacifier free slumber for Friday and Saturday night.
Last night, Henry requested his bi, and we obliged. Tonight, though, when Henry asked for it, I negotiated an agreement: He would try to sleep without it, and if he didn't fall asleep, I would bring it to him. Amazingly, he agreed to the odd setup. Even more amazingly, it worked, and he didn't make a peep! Woo Hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment