Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fish and Friends


Debs flew in from Miami to Atlanta, which is reason enough alone for a road trip, but Gilmore also got us some tickets to go to the amazing Georgia Aquarium.  I love aquariums and am grateful that Henry got to visit such a rich and fascinating venue for his first aquarium occasion.  I'm also thankful that I got to spend some time with my good friends who were also super at entertaining Henry when manta rays and beluga whales just weren't quite enough.  
Thank you, Gilmore, for hosting such a superb Sunday and for a delicious brunch.  Thank you, Debs, for fetching Henry's pacifier over and over and for being on the watch just in case you needed to suddenly tickle his feet.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So great to see you and Henry! Its amazing how much he had changed in just a few short months. Hope you are surviving your internship - let me know when things settled down and I'll come to G-ville for a visit!

Anna