We all filled up on eggstra crispy fried chicken then headed out to the newborn to two year egg hunt. He was so funny and seemed to know eggsactly what to do and immediately found lots of eggs in the wide open grassy area. He kept saying "ball" and "more, more." He did an eggcelent job filling up his Easter tote so that we could empty it back out about three or four more times to fill back up.
Sadly, he didn't want to give up his last egg when it came time to cash them in for candy for Mama and Daddy. It was the last straw on a windy day for a little boy just getting over his first ear infeggtion. Looking back, I imagine us actually squealing our tires as we left the parking lot with our screaming guy. Cory assures me that we eggsitted at a normal speed, though.
Poor kid. He was eggstreamly tired and fell asleep less than a couple of minutes after we got home. I sure do hope his ear feels OK and that the wind didn't make anything worse. Lesson learned. We will know better what to eggspect next time.
2 comments:
eggcellent post!
ah, love seasonal humor....yolk it up while you can! You crack me up! This year it looks like Henry has come out of his shell. That picture is cute...I'll have a dozen. Omelette you decide if that was funny or not. If not, I'm sure I'll get ova it...
HEY HENRY!!! (and family)
David "eggcesive" F.
Post a Comment