Ten years ago to this very day
We declared to all that together we’d stay
No matter how much peril we might face
We would remain each other’s first place
We made it all the way through year ten
Around thick and right on past thin
You beside me, and beside you is where to find me
Surely and gracefully our road is long and windy
(Remember, Cory, I mean curve, not howl)
I’m sure looking forward to our dinner at The Owl
Where we will look around then at each other and admit
We are as good as it can possibly get
Not in some let down kind of way
Because it is very good, I must say
I mean, like, really, really good
I love you. Thank you for being sexy and clever and for supporting me and us just because you love me and us. Thank you for our family. Did I tell you that I love our marriage? I do. Ten times over.


1 comment:
Happy ten years, Lovebirds!
Post a Comment