There's a Catch-22 to blogging. There more you do, the more you want to blog--the more I want to capture the memories. But, then, the more you do, the less time you have to blog! I'm afraid I failed to keep up recently, but I'm going to post this picture to sum up the past few weekends...
Family!
The opportunity to witness my cousin Kelly's family expansion gave us a chance to see not only some new family members but those we haven't seen in a very long time, too. You really just can't beat the union of two families to remind us of the significance and usefulness of family. They make us laugh and remember who we are. I am glad that our supportive and loving families will always help Henry remember to laugh at himself!
Henry, Daddy, and I are very fortunate to get to spend a good amount of time with family even though some are spread more than just a couple of hours away... I'm going to try to capture the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment