Thursday, February 18, 2010

Early to bed...

Henry's bedtime used to be at 7:30, but our schedules and the time Henry spends sitting on the potty reading the Geotrax flyer pushed it out to around 7:45 for the past week or so.

Tonight, Henry requested his bi around 6:00.  I advised him that he could only have it if he was going night night.  He elected night night and went to sleep around 6:15.  An hour later, I heard him talking and detected "Mama" and "get my."  I assumed he dropped his bi and either wanted me to find it or to get out of bed.

I went in his room and was gladly about to scoop up my sleepy little guy when he thrust a dry diaper towards my face and said, "I took my diaper off."  His comforter was wet, but, thankfully, the sheet was dry.

I'm pretty sure that he was deliriously sleepy and only half awake.  I hope he gets the rest he needs and leaves his "different diaper" on the rest of his long night of rest!

No comments: