Sunday, September 13, 2009

Outdoor living

We are taking advantage of the beautiful weather and hanging out in our yard and on the porch whenever possible.

Cory had to clean out the tent after some damp camping last weekend, so Henry got a chance to try it out for the first time.
He loved it.
I came home with the goods to grill, and Henry found a new use for the grocery bag.
He walked to the tent this way...... then went down for "night night." Silly, silly ham! It was the cutest walking bag I ever saw in my entire life!We also figured out that Henry eats pretty well outside, so we had a simple picnic in the front yard tonight. It gave Henry a chance to just take some bites in the midst of running around and picking up leaves and sticks.
I am grateful for these simple times with my fellas.

No comments: