
I freely admit that Henry commands much of my attention in the half hour or so before Daddy comes home to take over playtime on nights that I have class. Sometimes, though, class participation forces me to rely on my peripheral vision to make sure Henry is at least safe. Today, before I could commit my full attention, Henry climbed atop one of the dining chairs. He was so proud, and so was I! (Of course, we will likely have climbing troubles soon enough.)
Henry responded to my lightening fast camera whipping out by saying, "''mile!" as I pointed and clicked. I caught his new cheesy, forced "mile" below.

Later, after his bath, he had some more fun...

Here he is attempting to read while riding the rocking horse... naked.

What a cute smile--the real one and the 'mile one!
2 comments:
Hi, Hughes family! Found your blog through the Bogle Family Blog. This post made me 'Mile! Sorry we missed you and everyone at the Willis wedding. Y'all look so happy!!!!!
Hi, Hughes family! Found your blog through the Bogle Family Blog. This post made me 'Mile! Sorry we missed you and everyone at the Willis wedding. Y'all look so happy!!!!!
Post a Comment